- Can the Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24) be stopped after starting a cycle?
- How to stop the VS24 during a cycle
- Can the cycle be stopped once the seal cycle has started?
The VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer can be stopped during the vacuum cycle only.
- If contents begin to boil, touch SEAL to stop the vacuum process and immediately seal the bag.
- Once the seal cycle has started, the unit cannot be stopped.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820