- Vacuum Seal Drawer does not operate properly
- VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer does not open after installation
- VS24 does not work after installation
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify electrical power to the unit is on.
- Verify proper electrical connections.
- If the drawer does not open, make sure the shipping screws were removed.
- If the drawer does not close, make sure to follow the best practices detailed below:
- The hinge is on the right side so pushing down on the lid in the middle or left is not advised.
- Close it slowly pushing the right side of the drawer.
- Or close it slowly with both hands on the left and right side at the same time.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820