- Vacuum Seal Drawer pump dehumidification cycle
- Why is there a water drop icon on the control panel?
Steps to Verify Issue:
The dehumidification icon appears when moisture accumulates in the vacuum pump oil, which can damage the unit. This accumulation is normal, especially after vacuuming moist foods or liquids. When the icon appears, run a pump dehumidification cycle.
To remove moisture from the vacuum pump, run a dehumidification cycle:
- Close the drawer lid and press .
- The pump cycles for approximately 10 minutes, but it can take up to 20 minutes.
- Once complete, the unit will turn off.
- If the button stays illuminated, allow the unit to cool for 1 hour before starting another cycle.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820