- Vacuum Seal Drawer vacuum bags
- How many bags come with the Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24)
- Does the VS24 ship with bags?
- Can the bags be used for sous vide cooking?
- Are the vacuum seal bags BPA-free?
The VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer ships with 50 large and 50 small bags.
- Select the appropriate size bag to make sure the food does not exceed 2/3 of the volume of the bag.
- To make sure the bag seals properly, fold the top of the bag down approximately 2" (51) before filling.
- Wolf vacuum bags are approved for sous vide cooking with a temperature range of -40°F to 240°F.
- Wolf vacuum bags are microwave-safe. Pierce the bag prior to cooking.
- Vacuum bags are BPA free.
- Vacuum bags are not recyclable.
- Bag thickness is 3.5 mil (.09 mm).
- A mil is a measurement that equals one-thousandth of an inch, or 0.001 inches.
|Small Bags, Qty 50||828071|
|Large Bags, Qty 50||828072|
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820