- Temperature probe failure
- L Series Wall Oven shows error code: PROBE SHORTED
- How to correct probe shorted error on display?
- E Series Wall Oven shows error code that the probe shorted
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If the display shows "Probe Shorted," replace the temperature probe to correct the issue.
- It may be necessary to reset the power at the circuit breaker to clear the error code after replacing the probe.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- If replacing the probe does not fix the problem, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820