- Warm inside unit
- Unit connected to warm water supply
- Warm water dispensed
- Sub-Zero dispenser has warm water
- How to get cold water from water dispenser, adjust water temperature
- First glass of water from dispenser is warm but following glasses are cold
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Confirm the unit is not warm inside. See Warm Refrigerator Troubleshooting.
- Confirm the unit is connected to the cold water supply.
- Consult with a plumber about incoming water supply temperature adjustment.
- It is not possible to adjust the temperature of the water in the dispenser.
- Temperature of the water inside the unit can vary by how long the water has been in the unit.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820