- Backlight settings in WWD30 Warming Drawer
- Can brightness of Warming Drawer control panel backlight be changed?
The Warming Drawer control panel has three backlight settings:
- On in Sabbath
- Off in Sabbath
To adjust backlight:
- With the Warming Drawer off, touch and hold the TEMP UP and DOWN arrows for 5 seconds.
- Touch TIMER UP or DOWN arrows to alternate between settings.
- Once desired setting appears, touch POWER ON/OFF.
See also, WWD30 Warming Drawer Sabbath Mode.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820