- Water dispenser does not work, does not turn on
- Water dispenser not dispensing water on first use or unit startup
- Dispenser touch panel, part number 7028567
Steps to Verify Issue:
- For first use, start-up, or new installations, refer to Priming the Water Dispenser Tank. Prime the water tank in any of these situations.
- Wait five minutes and press the water key for 60 seconds.
- Verify the dispenser is not locked. See Dispenser Lock Operation for unlock instructions.
- Verify the unit is not in Sabbath Mode. The water dispenser is disabled while Sabbath Mode is active.
- The water side of the dual water valve may need to be restarted if there is a clicking or grinding noise.
- Turn the power off at the unit on/off button then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For further troubleshooting, see related topics:
- Sub-Zero Control Panel Does Not Work
- Water dispenser:
- Ice dispenser:
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820