- Water dispenser works very slowly
- Water dispenser water flow is very slow
- Water does not dispense fast enough
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If the Water Filter Replacement Indicator icon is displayed, replace the unit's water filter.
- Ensure water line / nozzle inside the dispenser is clean.
- It is possible that water sediment or calcium build-up is affecting the water's path.
- Visually look up into the dispenser and inspect line.
- Gently clean water line with toothbrush or toothpick.
- Water flow depends on water pressure, how much water is dispensed, how much water is in use in the home, water filters, etc.
- The amount of time it takes to fill a glass with water will vary based on all of these factors.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820