- What is the part number for my Sub-Zero water filter?
- What filter is the part number for the filter needed in a Sub-Zero unit?
- Water filter used for Classic (formerly Built-In), Designer (formerly Integrated), 648PRO, PRO3650, PRO4850, and UC-15I
- Part number 4204490, 7005017, 7023811, 7023812, 7009931, 7012333
The water filter part number is on the water filter label.
- Water filters are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store.
- If the water filter part number is unknown, use the product serial number in the Filters and Cleaning section of the store to determine which filter to use.
- Sub-Zero water filters do not have a shelf life. Store them in a cool, dry environment.
- Storing filters in a damp, cold environment could compromise the integrity of the water filter.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Does Not Have a Water Filter for a list of units that do not contain in unit water filters.
|Water Filter Part #||Used In|
*The water filter for model UC-15I, part # 7012333, is system-tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and Particulate Class III.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820