- Normal operation
- Low cooking temperatures
- Condensation heating element issue
- Water is pooling on the oven floor in the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Water stays on floor of CSO24 after use
- Too much steam
- Water pouring out bottom of door
- Floor heater, PTC heater
- CSO bottom heater replacement
- Water after use
Steps to Verify Issue:
It is normal for water to pool in the center of a Convection Steam Oven during or after use.
- Allow unit to cool, and wipe oven cavity with a soft, dry cloth.
- To burn off excess moisture, set oven to Convection mode on the lowest temp (85°F), and run with the door ajar to evaporate residual moisture on the floor.
- If there is too much condensation on or around food, try a higher cooking temperature and lengthen operating time.
- The amount of condensation varies based on the type of food cooked, the mode used, and how long the unit runs.
- It is possible for condensation to drip or run from the holes on the back wall and ceiling of the unit after use.
- Condensation should never run out of the unit when the door is opened.
- See also, Water Outside Convection Steam Oven.
If the water pooling is excessive, or the above tips do not work:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820