- The Wine Storage racks are not moving in or out properly
- Is there a part available to correct the rack slides?
- Wine shelves will not pull out of unit or do not slide out easily
- Wine racks are falling out of the side rails or coming off the tracks
- Wine racks are stuck
Steps to Verify Issue:
If Wine Storage racks will not pull out:
- Verify nothing is blocking the rack slides.
- Make sure the wine rack is installed correctly and is level on the slides.
- Verify the door is open to a full 90° opening or greater.
- Lift up on the front of the shelf then wiggle if needed and pull. Remove the shelf above for more room to do this if needed.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820