- What is the temperature range of a Sub-Zero wine storage product?
- What is the temperature adjustment of the 427R refrigerator drawers?
- What is the best temperature to store wine at?
The Designer (Formerly Integrated) (IW), Built-In (BW), and Undercounter (UW-24) Wine Storage temperature range is between 39°- 65°F (~ 3° - 18°C); this may be different depending on the specific serial number, model, and age of the unit.
- Wine Storage model 424 can be set to 38°F.
- Red and white wines can be stored in the top or bottom zone, it is not specific to either.
- Refer to the Wine Serving Guide for wine specific temperature suggestions.
- Model 427R refrigerator drawers have a temperature range of 34°- 45°F (~ 1° - 7°C).
- Both drawers are set to the same temperature.
- For model 315W, refer to 315W Wine Storage Temperature Variances.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820