- How to clean any surface on a Wolf product
- More cleaning information than available in the use and care guide
- Cleaning tips
Wolf Cleaning Reference details cleaning suggestions by surface material.
- Always follow package instructions for any of the cleaning products listed.
- Wolf has only tested S.O.S. Steel Wool Soap Pads. Do not use plain steel wool.
- The only S.O.S. product Wolf recommends is the Steel Wool Soap Pads.
- Use care when using any mild abrasive.
- Easy-Off Fume Free Oven Cleaner is specifically for use in self-cleaning ovens. Fume Free Oven Cleaner comes in a blue can and is the only Easy-Off product for use in Wolf ovens and is lemon scented.
- Norwex products designed for glass or stainless steel are safe to use on Wolf products.
- Do not spray cleaners into the convection fans. Grease will burn off during use. It is not possible to remove convection fans for cleaning. Service is needed to disassemble the oven.
- Not all suggested cleaners are available in Canada. Contact local hardware or home improvement stores for comparable product suggestions.
- Fantastik Orange is no longer produced. Use anti-bacterial Fantastik® All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power as a replacement.
- Carbona 2 in 1 Oven Rack and Grill Cleaner was discontinued. Refer to How to Use Carbona for more information.
- Coffee System parts are not dishwasher safe.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820