- Why does the Blender not turn on?
- What to do if Wolf Gourmet Blender fails to start
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure selector bezel is not in the Off position.
- Check to see if the unit is securely plugged into an electrical outlet of proper voltage and frequency.
- Check to see if fuse for electrical outlet has blown or if circuit breaker has tripped.
- If the Blender still does not turn on after these troubleshooting steps are complete, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
Refer to the Wolf Gourmet Blender Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820