- How do I clean my Wolf Gourmet knives?
- What can I use to clean my knives?
- Is my cutlery diswasher safe?
- What temperature and detergent do I use when cleaning my cutlery?
- What type of cutting board should I use with my knives?
- Always use appropriate cutting boards.
- Wood, bamboo, and polypropylene are softer materials that will allow the knife blades to stay sharp longer.
- The material should allow the knife to scratch the surface.
- Never use hard materials such as tile, ceramic, marble, glass, or granite. These will dull and damage blades quickly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Dishwashing damages the blade and handle. Dry thoroughly before placing in knife block of in-drawer knife block.
- Wash cutlery by hand under flowing water with a gentle cloth and mild detergent after every use.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Dry knives carefully with a cloth after washing to prevent staining on the blade.
- Never use knives to cut bones or joints. Use the boning notch in the kitchen shears for that purpose.
- Always rinse and dry knives immediately after using, especially after cutting citrus or high-acid foods that can damage knives.
- Store knives in Wolf Gourmet Storage Block, knife case, in-drawer knife block, sheath, magnetic bar, or back in their own packaging to avoid dulling the blade, chipping, or a potential injury.
- Place only dry knives in the storage block to prevent damage and corrosion to the knives and block.
- Use knives as intended.
- Never use to pry frozen food apart or as a screwdriver.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820