- Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven interior light bulb information
- How to replace the interior light bulb
- Interior light will not turn on
Steps to Verify Issue:
Elite Countertop Ovens have a light button on the front under the bottom knob.
- Press the light button to turn the light on or off.
- For models without the light button, see Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide.
If the oven light does not turn on:
- Unplug the unit for 30 seconds, and plug back in.
- Retest light operation.
- Make sure the bulb is fully inserted into the receptacle.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
The Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven uses a standard 25 W G9 halogen bulb.
- Halogen bulbs must be replaced without touching the bulb with fingers. When replacing the halogen bulb, use a soft clean cloth while handling the bulb.
- CAUTION: Burn hazard. Allow the bulb to cool before removing. Do not touch the bulb.
Replacing the bulb:
- Unplug the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Find the oven light in the back right side of the oven.
- To remove the glass cover, turn the cover counterclockwise and remove.
- To remove the halogen light bulb, gently pull the bulb straight out. Do not attempt to unscrew the bulb.
- To replace the standard 25 W G9 halogen bulb, carefully align and push the prong end of the bulb into the socket in the back right side of the oven.
- Place the glass cover over the bulb and turn the cover clockwise until tight.
Refer to the Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820