- How to use Wolf Gourmet Elite counter oven
- Elite Countertop Oven modes, controls, and general use
- Clean Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven
- Elite Countertop Ovens have a light button on the front under the bottom knob. For models without the light button, see Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide.
The timer on the Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven is intended to be a timer only.
- The timer does not control the cooking cycle.
- The oven will stay on once the timer is at 0:00 unless the stop button is pushed.
- With the Stay On feature, the timer is not turned on and the oven will automatically shut off in 4 hours.
- See also, Wolf Gourmet Volume Adjustment.
For a list of new features exclusive to the Elite Countertop Oven, refer to Elite Countertop Oven Differences.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820