- How are Wolf Gourmet series codes formatted?
- Where is the model number located on a Wolf Gourmet product?
- Where to find the model and series tag on a Wolf Gourmet product
- What is the series number format?
- Where is the Wolf Gourmet date code?
Wolf Gourmet model numbers are a combination of letters and numbers (for example, WGBL100S).
- Model numbers identify the type of product, and series numbers and date codes are unique identifiers for each unit.
- Wolf Gourmet series numbers are a letter, four digits, then one or two more letters (for example, A4241AX).
- This same number is also called the date code.
- The model number is printed on the outside of the brown shipping box and on the side of the colorful product packaging box.
- The series number may be printed on the bottom of the colorful product packaging box.
- It is more reliable to take the series number from the bottom of the appliance itself.
- Stickers with a model number also contain information regarding product type, voltage, wattage, and Customer Care number.
|Product||Model Number||Series Number/Date Code||Illustration of Location|
|Blender||Sticker on bottom or back of product.||Stamped or engraved on bottom.||Serial Number|
|Countertop Oven||Sticker on bottom or back of product.||Stamped or engraved on back.||Serial Number|
|Toaster||Sticker on bottom or back of product.||Stamped or engraved on bottom.||Serial Number|
|Multi-Function Cooker||Sticker on bottom or back of product.||Stamped or engraved on bottom.||Serial Number|
|Griddle||Sticker on bottom or back of product.||Stamped or engraved on bottom.|
|Drip Coffee System||Sticker on bottom or back of product.||Stamped or engraved on bottom.|
|Cookware||Imprinted on the bottom in the center of the cookware.||Date Code Sticker|
|Cutlery||Imprinted on the blade near the cutlery handle.||Bottom of the box or imprinted on blade near the cutlery handle.|| |
For serial number and model number locations on Wolf products (ranges, ovens, etc.), see Wolf Serial Tag Locations.
For more Wolf Gourmet product information, visit the Wolf Gourmet Store.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820