- Is it normal for a power cord to be hot when a Wolf Gourmet product is in use?
- Power cord gets warm when in use
- Wolf Gourmet countertop appliance power cord gets too hot
The power cord for a Wolf Gourmet countertop appliance may get warm during use. This is considered normal.
- The cord should not be excessively hot to the touch.
- A power cord that is getting too hot may not indicate an issue with the appliance.
- If the cord does not get hot when used in a different outlet, the issue may be with the outlet. Consult with a local electrician.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820