- What is my Wolf Gourmet warranty?
- What is the standard Wolf Gourmet warranty?
- What is included in the standard Wolf Gourmet warranty?
- Does the warranty apply to Wolf Gourmet items purchased from individuals?
Wolf Gourmet warranties are different depending on the product:
- Wolf Gourmet warrants appliances to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of five years from the date of original purchase.
- Wolf Gourmet warrants cookware and cutlery to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Minor imperfections and discolorations are normal and are not considered defects.
Note that the warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser or initial gift recipient.
- If a product is replaced for any reason, remaining warranty from the original purchase transfers to the replacement unit.
See also, Extended Warranty for Purchase for extended warranty information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820