- Improper electrical output
- Toaster buzzes when plugged in.
- Wolf Gourmet 2 Slice or 4 Slice Toaster making noise when not in use.
- Toaster making noise when plugged in, but not in use.
- Should the toaster make noise when off?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Contact an electrician to have the output of the outlets inspected.
- Test the unit in an alternate outlet to see if the same issue occurs.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820