- Part number 810919, 827609 instruction sheet number 810920
- List of components included with part numbers 810919, 827609
- Filler trim kit, part number 810919, for installation of Dual Fuel (DF) Range, GR Series Gas Range, or Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT)
- Induction Range (IR) filler trim kit, part number 827609
- Trim to catch crumbs on the front, back, or side gap of an R or GR Series Gas Range, DF Series Range, RT or SRT Series Gas Rangetop, or IR Series Induction Range
- If part number 810919 is not available as an accessory for the R, GR, or RT, can it still be used?
Filler Trim Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Dual Fuel Ranges (DF), Induction Ranges (IR), GR Series Gas Ranges, and Sealed Burner Rangetops (SRT) do not require a filler trim kit.
- If desired, trim kits are available to close the gap between the unit and the countertop next to them.
|Model||Trim Kit Part #|
|Dual Fuel Ranges, GR Series Ranges, or Sealed Rangetops||810919|
- The part numbers for the components listed in the kit are not orderable part numbers; if one component is needed, order the entire kit.
- Stainless steel trim pieces are finished with anodized aluminum to match the Wolf stainless steel for DF and SRT products.
- The DF and SRT trim (810919) also works on the RT Series Rangetop and R Series Gas Ranges, even though it is not sold as a sales accessory for these units specifically.
- Use this trim for gaps wider than 1/8" up to 7/16".
- The filler trim is 1/2" wide x 23-1/4" long.
- The trim filler only covers the gap up to the bullnose edge.
- A filler for the rear of the unit or the front behind the bullnose is not available. Risers are used to fill this area on the back of units.
- See also, Gap Between Burner Pans and Bullnose.
Other material may be used as a filler if desired.
- Wolf does not have specifications or suggestions when using a different filler.
- Silicone is not recommended for use as a filler, as the unit needs to be easily removable if needed.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820