- Does Wolf require a ventilation hood above a cooking unit?
- Is there a document from Wolf about ventilation requirements?
Wolf does not require a ventilation system above a cooking unit, but one is always recommended.
- Ventilation is always recommended to reduce odors, smoke, steam and like byproducts emitted from the cooking unit.
- Ensure local codes are followed and that the Wolf cooking appliance meets clearances to combustible materials without a ventilation hood.
- Wolf does not recommend any brand of ducting, wall caps or roof caps. Contact a local HVAC professional for more information.
- For further ventilation information, including suggested hoods, recommended blower size and duct work suggestions for Wolf products, refer to the Wolf Ventilation Guide.
Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820