- Can the audible chime or alarm volume be adjusted on a Wolf?
- How do you change the annunciator volume on a Wolf?
- The Wolf's beep is too loud or too quiet.
The annunciator volume can be adjusted on the following Wolf products:
- CT Induction Cooktops starting with serial number 16000000, see CT Induction and Electric Cooktop Annunciator.
- CT Electric Cooktops starting with serial number 17000000, see CT Induction and Electric Cooktop Annunciator.
- CI Induction and CE Electric Cooktops, see CI Induction and CE Electric Cooktop Annunciator.
- IR Induction Range Cooktop Only follows the same instructions as the CI Induction Cooktop.
- Standard or Convection Microwaves (audible signal can only be on or off), see Standard and Convection Microwave Audible Signal.
- Drawer Microwaves (audible signal can only be on or off), see Drawer Microwave Audible Signal.
- Speed Oven (audible signal can only be on or off), see Speed Oven Audible Signal.
- MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave (audible signal can only be on or off), see MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave Audible Signal.
- Convection Steam Oven, refer to one of the following:
- For new E Series Wall Ovens (PE/S/PH, TE/S/TH, CE/B/TH), see E Series Oven Chime Tone Selection.
- For M Series Wall Ovens, see M Series Oven Acoustic Signal.
The annunciator volume cannot be adjusted on the following Wolf products:
- Induction Cooktops prior to serial number 16000000
- Electric Cooktops prior to serial number 17000000
- L Series Ovens
- E Series Ovens (-2G, -2F, -2U) (though tone can be changed)
- IR Induction Range Oven (cooktop volume can be changed, see above)
- Dual Fuel Ranges
- Warming Drawers
- R or GR Series Gas Ranges
- Gas Cooktops
- R or SRT Series Rangetops
- BBQ or OG Series Outdoor Grills
- Ventilation Hoods
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820