CI Induction Cooktop Bridge Element
- CI Induction Cooktop Bridge Element
- How does the Bridge Element function on a CI Induction Cooktop?
- Is the Bridge Element a separate element on the CI Induction Cooktop?
The bridge element on the CI Induction Cooktop manipulates the heat to the pan from the generator coils.
- The bridge itself is not a separate element.
- The existing elements are heating the entire pan when using the bridge.
- The bridge allows even heat distribution.
- On 36" models there is a small dead zone in the center of the 4 burners when all bridges are in use.
- If using a set on griddle on a 36" model, ensure the griddle covers all 4 burners. A flat cast iron griddle is recommended.
- Multiple pans may be used, but each burner must be covered by a pan. If one burner is not covered, the bridge element may turn off.
- The CI15T/S 15" Cooktop does not feature a bridge.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820