Wolf EC24 Coffee System Shows Turning Off Please Wait
- What does Turning Off Please Wait mean on the EC24?
- Why does the Coffee System say Turning Off Please Wait on display?
- EC24 is going to Standby through auto-off
- On/Standby control button being pushed
- EC24 runs a rinse before going into standby.
- Likely unable to initiate rinse.
- There may be air in the water circuit. Insert water spout and press .
- Reset the unit at the power button and see if the message returns.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820