Wolf EC24 Coffee System Fill Water Message
- "Fill Water and Beans, Empty Tray and Grounds" appears on display
- Is a 12-ounce or larger beverage being made?
- Water tank needs to be filled
- Coffee beans need to be filled
- Water tank or beans empty
- Preparation for beverage 12oz or larger
A message scrolls on the EC24 Coffee System display if the water tank is empty.
- Pull the water tank to the right of the coffee spout straight out to refill.
- When preparing all beverages 12 oz or larger, "FILL WATER AND BEANS, EMPTY TRAY AND GROUNDS" will appear on the display even if water and beans are full.
- Once levels are verified, press the enter arrow to initiate the cycle.
- This is normal and occurs for every 12 oz or larger beverage.
- See also, EC24 Coffee System Displays Fill Tank.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820