Install a Wolf EC24 Coffee System in an Enclosure
- Is it possible to install a Wolf Coffee System (EC24) behind a door?
- Installing an EC24 in an enclosed space
- Can an EC24 be installed behind doors?
A Wolf Coffee System (EC24) may be installed behind a door, with considerations.
- The fan at the top of the unit needs sufficient space to vent. Do not cover or block the fan.
- Damage caused to the unit or cabinetry due to this type of installation would not be covered by warranty, nor does Wolf have specifications for this application.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820