Replace Wolf Legacy L Series 30" Single Oven with Current E Series Single Oven
- What E Series Single Oven replaces an SO30?
- Is the E Series Professional or Transitional Single Oven a direct replacement for L Series model SO30?
- Installation differences between the old "L" and new "E" Series Ovens
- Replace an L Series Oven with a Contemporary E Series Oven, SO30CE
- What changes have to be made when replacing SO30 with new E Series Oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height for the SO30 versus the SO30TE and SO30PE?
- What is the best cosmetic match when replacing an L Series Oven with an E Series Oven?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement L Series Oven options, regarding their cosmetic appearance.
IMPORTANT: The chart addresses cosmetic appearance compatibility only; products may have differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity.
Legacy L Series
Next E Series
|Standard Install Difference||Electrical Differences|
Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 30 amp circuit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820