Best Oven Bakeware Selection
- What is the best type of baking sheet to use in an oven?
- Is stainless steel bakeware good to use?
- Use cast iron, copper, or aluminum bakeware
The best conductors of heat in today's marketplace are aluminum, copper, and cast iron.
- Products made of these materials will produce very even baking and cooking results.
- Products made from aluminum, copper, or cast iron are the same metal all the way through.
Stainless steel is not a good conductor of heat.
- Stainless steel is a combination of two or more metals, so it is unreliable as an even baking surface.
- The bottom and sides of the bakeware heat at different rates, giving uneven cooking performance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820