Carbon Monoxide from Wolf Products
- How much carbon monoxide does a Wolf Gas product give off?
- Carbon monoxide levels from a Wolf product
- How to measure amount of carbon monoxide emitted
- CO levels
Wolf products meet the carbon monoxide ANSI lab standards to manufacture and sell gas cooking products.
- ANSI certification specifics are found on the serial number tag.
- Carbon monoxide is measured in a very specific way using specialized test equipment.
- Carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless, and tasteless.
- Contact the ANSI lab directly for questions regarding testing and acceptable carbon monoxide levels.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 212.642.4980
- Factory Certified Service can check the burner flames to determine if they are burning properly.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820