CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop Installed Above Wall Oven
- Can a 36" Contemporary Gas Cooktop (CG365C) be installed above a Wall Oven?
- Specifications for installing a CG365C above an L Series Wall Oven
- Will an M or E Series Wall Oven fit below a CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop?
A 36" L Series Wall Oven fits below a CG365C with a 4" toe kick and a 3/4" platform.
- This is the standard installation instructions for the 30" oven.
- The platform for the L Series Oven should be placed at 4-3/4" above the ground. This will allow for the 4" toe kick with the 3/4" platform.
The CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop does not fit over an M Series or E Series Wall Oven in a standard cabinet height or countertop installation and a standard 4" high toe kick.
- If additional height is added to the countertop height to accommodate the installation specifications needed for each product, it is possible.
- Reducing the toe kick to 2" or increasing the overall height of the countertop surface by 2" allows for this type of installation.
- The combined height of a CG365C and M Series single oven (with the minimum 1/4" clearance between) is 34".
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820