Change Wolf Range Surface Burner, Griddle, Charbroiler, or French Top Configuration
- Can the layout of the burners on a Wolf cooking product be changed?
- Can a griddle be swapped out for a charbroiler or vice versa?
- Convert a charbroiler to a griddle or French top
- Change out a griddle, charbroiler, or French top for more burners
- Replace or add a griddle, charbroiler, or French top
- Can the surface configuration be changed?
It is not possible to change the configuration or layout of the surface burners, griddle, charbroiler, or French top on any Wolf product.
- Wolf manufactures Ranges and Rangetops to the desired surface configurations in order to properly, safely and very specifically supply gas to the burners and other components.
- While these exact specifications ensure exceptional performance, it is not a modular system that would allow different components to be interchanged after the manufacturing process.
- The surface burners, griddle, charbroiler, and French top are not modular and cannot be changed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820