CI Induction Cooktop, CE Electric Cooktop, and Legacy IR Induction Range Idle Mode
- How to enter the idle mode for CI Induction Cooktop, CE Electric Cooktop, and IR Induction Range
- What is idle mode on a CI or CE Cooktop or IR Induction Range?
- Can the idle mode be turned off?
The CI Induction Cooktop, CE Electric Cooktop, and IR Induction Range are in idle mode when the unit is unlocked and the control zones are inactive.
- The following are valid key presses in Idle mode:
- LOCK - Touch and hold LOCK pad to enter Lock mode.
- ON/OFF - Touch and control ON/OFF to turn on that burner.
- TIMER - Touch TIMER to turn on the timer.
- If Auto-Lock is disabled, the unit is in Idle mode anytime the burners or timer are not in use.
- If Auto-Lock is on, the cooktop will enter the Lock mode after 10 minutes of continuous Idle mode.
- For more information on the Auto-Lock feature, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820