CSO, MDD, and EC24 Installed Next to Each Other
- How to install Wolf built in units next to each other
- Will the controls of wall units line up when installed next to each other?
- Install a Convection Steam Oven (CSO), EC24 Coffee System, MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave next to each other
- Will a SO24TE/S/TH Single Oven align when installed next to an 18" tall wall unit?
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO), EC24 Coffee System, MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave are designed to align when installed next to each other.
- All units have the same 8mm dimension from the bottom of the stainless steel to the bottom of the unit.
- The stainless bottom trims, handles, and controls will align across the products.
- If installing a Warming Drawer under the Coffee System, a Warming Drawer would be needed under the units next to it to align the stainless steel.
- A SO24 E Series Single Oven may be installed next to these units, but is taller.
- When installing a SO24 E Series Oven next to a CSO, MDD, or EC24, a cup Warming Drawer will be needed to properly align the bottoms of the units.
- For additional combination and dual installation configurations of other Wolf products, refer to Reveal Specification Tool.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820