CT Electric Cooktop Unframed to CE Electric Cooktop Contemporary Compatibility
- What CE Electric Cooktop replaces an unframed Electric Cooktop?
- Is the CE Contemporary Electric Cooktop a direct replacement for earlier unframed Electric Cooktops?
- Installation differences between the CT Electric Cooktop and CE Generation Electric Cooktops.
- What changes have to be made when replacing CT30E/U, CT36E/U with CE304C/B, CE365C/B?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height of CT Electric Cooktop and CE Electric Cooktops?
Refer to the following chart for compatible new generation replacement Electric Cooktops.
|Proud Install Difference||Flush (Recessed) Install Difference||Electrical Differences|
|CT30E/U||CE304C/B||Opening Depth ||Opening Depth ||Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz, 40-amp circuit |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820