Wolf Dual Fuel Oven Knob Not Working
- Oven temperature display is flashing temperature
- Oven selector knob window blank, does not work or has blinking numbers or dashes (-- or ---)
- Oven does not work on one or all modes, does not show temperatures
- Oven shut off during use
- Valve stem is broken
- Intermittent power outage
- Power surge
- Control board needs refreshing
- Selector switch failure
- Harness between selector switch and ECH is faulty or loose
- Pull temperature knob out and reinsert fully.
- Turn circuit breaker off for a minute, and then turn it back on.
- Try turning the oven on to any mode to see if the display appears in the window.
- Clean metal tip or contact on oven knob with a clean, dry cloth.
- For double oven models, if the other oven control knob is working:
- Turn both ovens off.
- Remove both oven knobs.
- Place the working oven knob in the receptacle where the malfunctioning knob was before.
- Test if the oven operates. If it does, a new oven control knob may be required to replace the malfunctioning one.
- If knob (valve) stem is broken, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Burner or Oven Knob Stuck or Loose.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820