Wolf Electric Oven Does Not Heat
- E Series, L Series, M Series Wall Oven, Induction Range (IR), or Dual Fuel (DF) Range oven does not heat; oven does not get hot
- Oven does not work or heat after using the self-clean feature
- Oven shows LO on display during preheat
- Oven does not reach set preheat temperature
- Multiple, some, or all mode settings not heating
- Electric oven broiler not working
- No power to unit
- After self-clean unit experienced an issue
- Thermal cutout tripped
- Cooling fan issue
- Control or relay board errors
- Bake element issue
- LO is not an error code or message and indicates that the oven is currently preheating. This is normal operation.
- If a self-clean was recently done, verify the self-clean cycle has completed and the unit was properly shut off afterwards. Refer to No Heat After Self-Clean for more information.
- Verify that the oven door is not blocked and can close completely. Refer to Oven Door Does Not Close for more information.
- For double ovens, try the other oven to see if it heats properly.
- If some or all settings are not heating, confirm the desired mode is turned on.
- Verify the unit is not in Showroom Mode.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Then retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue or if error messages appear, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- Electric Oven Does Not Turn On
- Poor Cooking Performance in Oven
- Dual Fuel Oven Temperature Selection
- Oven Does Not Get Hot Enough
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820