Exposing Side or Back of Wolf Range or Rangetop
- Can a Gas, Induction, or Dual Fuel Range be exposed on one side?
- Are the sides of a Gas Range, Induction Range, or Dual Fuel Range finished?
- Are the sides, back of a Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) or RT Series Gas Rangetop finished?
- Does an SRT or range have finished sides?
Gas Ranges, Induction Ranges, Dual Fuel Ranges, Sealed Burner Rangetops, and RT Series Gas Rangetops are all finished stainless steel on the back and sides to allow for side or some rear exposure.
- For Gas, Induction, and Dual Fuel Ranges, the anti-tip device must be installed properly per Wolf specifications.
- In addition, both Gas and Dual Fuel Ranges have open areas on the back for gas line connections and such that would be unattractive.
- If exposed, accessory rear caster covers are recommended to cover the rear wheel of a Dual Fuel or Induction Range. Gas Ranges do not have rear wheel caster covers.
- Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820