Framed CT Electric Cooktop to Transitional CE Electric Cooktop Compatibility
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height of CT Electric Cooktops and CE Electric Cooktops?
- What CE Electric Cooktop replaces a framed CT Electric Cooktop?
- Is the CE Transitional Electric Cooktop a direct replacement for CT Framed Electric Cooktops?
- What changes have to be made when replacing CT15E/S, CT30E/S, CT36E/S with CE152T/S, CE304T/S, CE365T/S?
- Installation differences between the CT Electric Cooktop and CE Electric Cooktops
Refer to the following chart for compatible CE replacement Electric Cooktops.
|Standard Install Difference||Electrical Differences|
|CT15E/S||CE152T/S||Opening Depth || |
Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820