Gas Oven Bake Burner Not Working
- Gas oven does not ignite, is not igniting, or ignition is delayed
- Gas oven has no heat, is not heating, does not turn on, or work
- Oven ignitor continues to click with or without ignition
- Delayed ignition
- Defective glow coil ignitor
- Defective bimetal valve
- Loose or broken connection between components
- Defective thermostat
- No power
- No gas
- 18" oven does not have broil function
- Convection fan is on during preheat
- Gas ovens take between 30 to 45 seconds to light. If the oven takes longer, see Gas Oven Delayed Ignition.
- Initial ignition on a new unit can take up to 1 minute for the oven to light. This is normal operation.
- If a gas oven is not igniting or if a gas odor is present without ignition, discontinue use until repaired. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If the preheat indicator comes on, the oven is calling for heat. If it is flashing, see Gas Range Oven Preheat Indicator Light Flashing.
- Verify knobs are in correct locations. See Gas Range Knob Installation for correct placement.
- If a gas smell is present and the oven does not light, turn the knob to OFF and wait one minute.
- Try to light the oven again.
- If the bake burner is still not working, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820