Wolf Gas Surface Burner Knob Does Not Stay in Position
- Burner knob moves by itself while in use, adjusts by itself
- When set to medium, the knob moves
- Gas burner knob will not maintain setting
- Valve moves or valve drifting from medium main to low main
- CG Gas Cooktop valve moves
When gas surface burner knobs do not stay in position when set, including on new units, there is no customer troubleshooting advice available. The burner valves likely need to be replaced. Service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820