Heat Stains, Burn Marks, and Grease Stains in Oven
- How to clean heat stains, burn marks, and grease stains in an oven
- Oven is stained after running self-clean
- How to remove burn marks from stainless steel
To remove burn marks, heat, or grease stains from stainless steel:
- Apply Penny Brite® cleaning paste to a sponge and lightly rub with the grain until burn marks are gone.
- Wipe any remaining residue with a clean, damp cloth or sponge.
- Apply a polish to maintain luster and protect the surface from future stains.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820