Induction Cooktop Fan Cycles When Not In Use
- Induction cooktop cooling fans turn on when the unit is not in use
- Induction Cooktop fans turn on by themselves
- Induction cooktop fan noise when unit is off
Answer:Wolf Induction Cooktop cooling fans may cycle when the unit is not in use which is normal.
- This occurs more often if the cooktop is located in an area of direct sunlight.
- The amount of time cooling fans run after use varies based on how long the unit was on, number of burners used, size of the cookware and ambient temperature.
- Cooling fans turn off after the unit temperature drops below 100°F.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820