Replace L Series 30" Single Oven with M Series
- What M Series single oven replaces an SO30?
- Is the M Series Professional or Transitional Single Oven a direct replacement for L Series model SO30?
- Installation differences between the old "L" and new "M" Series ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing SO30 with new M Series oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height for the SO30 versus the SO30TM, SO30PM?
- What is the best cosmetic match when replacing an L Series Oven with a M Series Oven?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement M Series Built-In Oven Models when replacing a L Series Oven.
|L Series||M Series|
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement L Series Built-In Oven options in regards to their "cosmetic" appearance.
- IMPORTANT: The following chart is in regards to "cosmetic" appearance compatibility only and does not take into consideration differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity.
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Opening Height||Overall Height|
|Standard Install|| || || || |
- Dependent on location of the original electrical supply outlet, it may or may not need to be moved to accommodate the new unit.
- A 4' conduit supplied with the unit remains the same.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820