Range Is out of Square in Installation
- How to correct a range that is out of square
- Range appears to be out of square
- GR, R, or DF does not sit in opening correctly
For out-of-square ranges:
- Pull the unit forward out of the opening.
- Lower the range all the way down on the legs until there is no more adjustment.
This ensures that an unleveled floor or out-of-square cabinets are taken out of the equation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820