Replace CT Framed Cooktop with CE or CI Contemporary (Unframed) Cooktop
- Replace framed CT model Electric or Induction Cooktop with unframed contemporary CE or CI model Cooktop
- Framed to contemporary cooktop compatibility
- Can a contemporary cooktop fit in the same opening as a framed CT Cooktop?
A contemporary (unframed) cooktop can replace a framed cooktop, with modifications.
- An unframed cooktop will not fit in the same opening as a framed cooktop.
- The cooktop opening is larger for the unframed cooktop.
- Rough opening modifications are necessary.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for opening dimensions and specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820