Pans on Top of a Charbroiler or Griddle
- Can a set-on griddle, pan, or pot be used on the charbroiler?
- Can cookware be used on the top of the charbroiler for cooking?
- Does Wolf offer a sales accessory pan to put on top of the charbroiler for cooking?
- Can a pot or pan be set on top of a griddle?
- Can a cedar plank be used for grilling on top of a charbroiler?
Wolf does not recommend placing any type of set on griddle, pot, pan, foil, or cedar plank on the Wolf charbroiler or griddle.
- The charbroiler and griddle have not been tested for use with pots and pans and are designed for cooking foods directly on the cooking surface.
- Wolf does not offer any type of set on griddle, pot, pan, or cedar plank.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820