Ventilation Hood Will Not Turn On or Off
- Why did the Pro Ventilation or Cooktop (CT) Hood turn on automatically during cooking?
- How does the ventilation hood turn on by itself?
- Ventilation system will not turn on or off
- Circuit breaker switch tripped off
- Not plugged in
- Incorrectly wired
- Blower failure
If a Wolf Ventilation System will not turn on or off:
- Verify proper installation. Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
- If the product is installed properly:
- Verify knob is not broken.
- Reset at the circuit breaker.
- Verify blower is plugged in. Blower plug is found inside the hood shell.
- Cooktop (CT) Wall, CT Island, CTE Low Profile, and all Pro Ventilation Hoods use a heat sentry feature.
- This turns the ventilation hood on when heat is sensed and adjusts the blower speed automatically.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820